Chittol Boroli Festival in Rainy Dooars
Welcome to Hollong Eco Village Resort
Tasty Boroli and Chittol fish from the northern rivers of Dooars along with tribal music of Torsa Hollong.
Day 1: South Khayerbari.
Day 2: Buxa , Jayanti & Bhutan.
Day 3: Teen Bigha Tea Estate and swimming at Hollong River.
Day 1: Lunch- bhaat, ghee, postobata, patpatar bora, chittol kaliya, chittol muitha, moog dal, chatnee, papor. Evening- paneer pakora, veg pakora, tea. Dinner- bhaat/roti, daal, aloobhaja, borolir jhaal, paanch sabji, cheptir jhol/bhaja, papor, sandesh.
Day 2: Breakfast- karaishutir kochuri, cholar daal, rosogolla. Lunch (Packed)- fried rice, chilli chicken, chilli paneer. Evening- chowmein/muri makha, coffee. Dinner- bhaat/roti, daal, sabji, katlar jhol, chatni, papor.
Day 3: aloor paratha, tok doi, misti. Lunch- bhaat, macher matha diye daal, sabji, katla kaliya, bhaja, payesh, sandesh.
Rate: For group of 8 is Rs.3,650 per head.
Rate: For group of 4 is Rs.4,650 per head.
DOOARS IN RAIN
Jaldapara forest in rainy season becomes an astonishing experience with it's extraordinary growth rate of it's priceless flaura & fauna.
We Invite you for a 5 Nights and 6 Days stay at Hollong Eco Village Resort situated at the border of Jaldapara National Park and on the banks of Hollong river. You will be mesmerized by the culture of the tribal villages and their dance. Picnic at river Torsa or Barbeque in the forest will be a life time experience.
Upcoming Dates of this Package
- 14/07/2018 - 19/07/2018
- 11/08/2018 - 16/08/2018
Package Cost Per Head
- 8 People = Rs. 5,500
- 6 People = Rs. 6,000
- 4 People = Rs. 6,700
- Day 1: Boarding from Sealdah or Howrah station.
- Day 2: Reaching Falakata or Hashimara station. Pickup from station and drop at Hollong Eco Village Resort. Post lunch trip to South Khayerbari Leopard Sanctuary. Night stay at Hollong.
- Day 3: Post breakfast trip to Buxa-Jayanti or Cooch Bihar Rajprasad via Chilapata forest (with packed lunch). Night stay at Hollong.
- Day 4: Picnic/Brunch on banks of Torsa River and then trip to Phuntsholing Indo-Bhutan border. Then an evening of Tribal Dance at Hollong Eco Village Resort. Night stay at Hollong.
- Day 5: Post breakfast a mind refreshing walk by the banks of Hollong River. Then drop to Hashimara or Falakata stn. Departure for Kolkata.
P.S. 1. Train tickets of sleeper class both up and down are included in the package cost.
2. Openair Barbeque session can be arranged but will not be included in the package cost.
FOODING, LODGING & TRANSPORT
Packages for group min. of 8 people.
STARTING POINT- Hashimara Stn. or Falakata Stn.
DROPING POINT- Hashimara Stn. or Falakata Stn.
The hotels in Jaldapara are mostly around the fencing of the forest and the hotels in Jaldapara are also mostly private properties. Excluding the hotels in Jaldapara which are Government affiliated. If you want a stay in the hotels in Jaldapara then Hollong Eco Village Resort Offers you a great stay by the forest's fencing and also by the Hollong river. In all the hotels in Jaldapara Hollong Bunglow is the most famous one as it is out of all hotels in Jaldapara the only one inside the forest's fencing. Hollong Bunglow out of the hotels in Jaldapara also offers a salt pit where animals are sighted easily. As because Hollong Eco Village Resort out of the hotels in Jaldapara is situated horizontally by Hollong Bunglow and one of the hotels in Jaldapara situated right at the fencing of Hollong Bunglows forest. Out of the hotels in Jaldapara Hollong Eco Village Resort will provide you open air barbeques, badminton court, children park rides and many more fun activities only found out of all the hotels in Jaldapara.
A Resort in the hotels in Jaldapara which proudly presents you a great stay by the forest where you get a complete ambiance of the forest very closely which most of the hotels in Jaldapara lacks.